Week 8 Part 1

My Business Social Media

         Shade SMLS Apparel has an Instagram account. The instagram has 58 followers but also hasn't been that effective. I seem to be getting the reach with the different kinds of ads but not much engagement. The reason is simply because I don't post frequently and regularly. I think the look of the instagram is cool but I don't post much to engage with. Also I haven't used hashtags which I think would definitely improve that post engagement as well. In addition I only follow back people and friends. I don't follow any other businesses or anything. There is a lot my existing Instagram can improve on already. I'm looking forward to changing all of that!

The instagram is @shade_smls_apparel







Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Week 11 Part 1

Week 3 Part 1

Week 10 Part 1