Week 10 Part 2

Blog Categories

           I would use five blog categories in my blog.

           The first category I would create is the main one on clothes. This is all about showing off the new clothes that were just released. This also involves giving updates on when new gear is coming out. It also involves how the type of clothes will be perfect for whatever time of the year it is. The pictures would demonstrate the way to wear it on a night of going out or staying in. It is all about the product and getting it out there.

          The second category I would include is the inspiration of the brand. This would involve different kinds of beach posts. Pictures including sunrises and sunsets and big waves and smooth waves. This helps remind everyone where the clothing style inspiration comes from. This would also include photography that I have found and followed on my other accounts. This would get other people as passionate about the ocean as I am involved in the support of my business.

           The third category I would include also involves the inspiration of the brand. That is the city of Carlsbad. This third category would have posts involving upcoming Carlsbad events and photography. People would see these and already have an event to wear the clothing to. If people don't seem to see enough of the brand this would be an awesome opportunity to post the events that my brand will be shown at and advertised at. Just like the beach category, this would get the community involved and behind the business.

            The fourth category I would include is fitness related. This would include different posts involving nutrition, health overall, and workout routines. This is helpful since Shade has workout clothing. It will show the best time to use certain clothing and also even how to use it. By adding this category it will help pair the exercise with the clothing and give people a visual of how to wear it. This helps get the word out to fitness lovers as well who are interested and could potentially support the business.

            The fifth category would help represent me and the inspiration behind the logo. The logo includes a heart and sunglasses with wings in them. This represents a scripture I love in The Bible.
On this category it would include encouraging messages and scriptures. It will bring people to the true heart of the business. All these categories will truly help give the business character.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Week 11 Part 1

Week 3 Part 1

Week 10 Part 1