Week 9

Twitter Experience
           Searching for other accounts that could possibly support my business twitter account was difficult. I searched using the same words that I used for Instagram. I searched Instagram accounts using words like beach, bonfire, fitness, Carlsbad and comfort clothing.  I definitely had to play around with all these different words. In the end I found some cool accounts that involved the theme of my business or possibly will one day support my business. 
          One list I created was a beach life list. These were accounts that I found involving beautiful beach photograph that I can use to re-tweet. The business I am creating is meant to eventually include actual beachwear but for now it is still a bonfire brand. The other list I created was fitness list. The two members were both fitness accounts. My business also includes fitness clothes so in the future I could possibly get these accounts to advertise my brand. Both accounts could include a picture of my brand in the future. Both lists include potential people that I could do business with. 
          So far I have been able to get three followers. Based on those three followers the most effective tweet that I posted was the first one. It was posted on October 15th at 8:40pm. That post got a like. I think it was most effective because I only have three followers and that was the first one I posted recently so it was the first thing that people saw from my page. Maybe the time of day was effective as well. At that time of night many people are just randomly scrolling through social media to end off the day. I am going to try and post during this time again to see if it actually is effective. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Week 11 Part 1

Week 3 Part 1

Week 10 Part 1