Week 7 Part 1

Pages I Liked

1. Carlsbad Magazine
@cbadmag
2. Surf Swell Apparel
@SurfSwellApparel
3.Skate & Surf Apparel
@SkateSurfCo
4. Avoca Surf Apparel
@avocasurfapparel
5.Surfer
@surfer
6. Your North County
@YourNorthCounty
7.Small Business Bonfire
@smallbizbonfire


          First I chose a couple websites that just talk about Carlsbad events. These events can be an opportunity to show how my clothing brand is the perfect outfit for the event. It is where this business began and most people in this area have this style.
          I also liked many different brands that are similar to mine to get more likes and follows because if they like these other similar brands they can end up being interested in mine as well. Everyone with the style I am going for will also follow these other brands as well.
         The last business I liked was small business bonfire which is helpful for me as I'm trying to build this small business. It is just information and tips on how to use my facebook page and spread my brand like a "fire."

         This feature of Facebook is great because it gets my content out there for anyone to see. Anyone looking for what I offer can simply search for it or find it through ads.  It gets me connected with so many other people, brands and information that I can use and spread. It is a great form of getting the word out, building a following and networking. Facebook is a great tool.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Week 11 Part 1

Week 3 Part 1

Week 10 Part 1