Week 12 Part 2

Project Research Activity 
              MeetUp Groups is something great. I learned about this through my brother. He was looking for a way to get some extra French lessons and found MeetUp. It was a great way for people to get together and practice. This can also be super helpful when it comes to networking. If there is a small business group or anything to do with startup clothing lines then that would be a great opportunity to learn and share information. It is a platform for people to "meet up" and help each other or just hang out. Another popular one that I think is a great idea is streaming content but specifically podcasts. This is a great way to talk about your brand or share stuff from a blog or whatever it may be. This might not directly apply to my business but I could meet someone that talks about the foundations of my business like beach life and have them put an ad for me. These are both great forms of networking and simply spreading the word out and reaching people in different ways.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Week 11 Part 1

Week 3 Part 1

Week 1