Week 12 Part 1

Online Tools

            I use Google My Business as an online tool and that is definitely useful. It is a place that I can make or improve another website for my business. Also it helps me set up a new work email. It also gives me updates on how my business website is doing. It has many features that are helpful for an online business. Another tool that seems like it might be helpful is Nextiva. Nextiva is an online tool made for small businesses to be able to communicate with customers and colleagues better. My strategy would be to continue using Google My Business to keep up with how my website is doing and numbers of how many people are searching for it. Then I can start using Nextiva to better my communication with my customers. These two online tools would be helpful for my business.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Week 11 Part 1

Week 3 Part 1

Week 10 Part 1