Week 17

I have had a great experience in this class this semester!

         My social media output for my business has been so different. The content has looked so much better and it looks more professional. That also means I have had different platforms that I have posted on because of this class. We have posted using this blog, twitter and the newsletter email chain which are things I have never done before which turned out to be great. All these new additions have made my advertising so much better. 
     
       This is also shown through the response I have been getting. Everything seems to be increasing. I have more likes, more people commenting, and more followers. My social media is much more alive then it was before.  Before there was no activity. I hadn't posted anything in a while and nothing seemed to be improving obviously. This class made everything go back to being up and running. Everything I learned has been so helpful.
      
       My viewpoint overall of social media has definitely changed. It is something that is constantly changing and as a business I need to keep up with it no matter whether I like it or not. I specifically am referring to twitter. Before this class I promised myself I would never make one of those just because I thought it was mostly about writing updates on your day. I only liked looking at pictures. Then, interesting enough, I found out twitter is also for pictures. Now I am embracing all forms of media that I can use to advertise my product to the best of my ability. 
   
     I am so much more knowledgeable on how to run and develop the media of a business. I learned about what is going to get people interested and how to do that. I learned about different tools I can use to help me make that happen as well. I learned that there are different features for different goals. For example I want to push people to check out my website and there are ways that social media help you do that through boost posts. I have learned so many things that I can now incorporate. 

     I even found and saw other businesses that I like in the process. I was able to use different companies that I like buying from as an example and I saw how they post and how they draw people in. This was extremely helpful. I even ended up buying a pair of sunglasses from one of these other businesses that I found in the process. It was a great experience looking to other business examples that seem to be doing it right and getting to practice imitating that. 
         
This class has been so helpful and I have learned so much! Thanks Professor Faulk!


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Week 11 Part 1

Week 3 Part 1

Week 1