Week 16 Part 1

           We are now reaching an end to this class but there is so much that I have learned that I will continue using. I think the topics that I found the most interesting included creating the newsletters and also creating lists. I really liked learning almost how to network or to strategize who you are following to your advantage. We made lists on twitter and another social media of different categories that involve our business somehow. I was able to stretch my brand further by coming up with ideas to get my community involved in my business. I was able to have more of a reach on my own community by following and posting things from my city's social media events pages. This even helped me out in the end as a way to demonstrate how to use products.
           The other part I enjoyed learning about was making the newsletter. I think that is something that I found to be super convincing for me as a consumer. There is always a discount notice that has led me to the website. A birthday email as well was always something that I liked receiving. It is a way to do something more active and personal. Receiving your own email is more personal than a post for everyone to see. Creating that and having it as a weekly, biweekly or monthly platform was something that I found to be a great idea and very helpful for my specific business.
          Moving forward I will continue using the main three social media's of Instagram, Facebook, and Twitter. In addition, I will have email chain newsletters. I felt like on each social media I was able to reach a different population or at least reach someone new that I wouldn't have on another social media. I will continue using all three. I don't think keeping a blog is helpful for my business so I will stop that but the rest of them I will continue using. Some of the tools that are definitely helpful as well include google analytics and the email chain newsletter creator that was provided. Also I will definitely continue using all of the benefits of google including analytics, google my business and more.
         My business is going to have to have a lot of updated and cool social media content. Pictures is the key to it all so it's going to have to be great. On each social media everything needs to be updated and I think I am going to include little videos in posts sometimes to keep it fresh and exciting. This also means constant news needs to be involved. I need to remain aware of any Carlsbad events and things of that sort so that constant posting will be filled with useful information. These posts will occur weekly on all social media's.
         The plan for the rest of this month going into next month involves beginning to post once or twice a week. On top of that though on Facebook and Instagram I will boost that post for the week so even though it is only one or two posts a week that one post will continue showing up as sponsored because of that boost. Then for the email chain I will start sending that out once every two weeks. For this week there will be a Christmas update on discounts and how the clothing will be the perfect Christmas gift. Then in January there will be a New Years sale for the first half of the month and then the second month email will include the idea of starting fresh with a new brand this year. From there it is just about continuing to make the content look appealing and learning from other examples. Next month I will also try and see if I can get another account to post a shoutout for my business. This is the plan for next month.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Week 11 Part 1

Week 3 Part 1

Week 1